What Are The Most Common Gas Furnace Problems And How Can Best Attic Cleaning Help?
Furnaces and HVAC systems are complex machines. While they make modern life much more comfortable, they can be tricky to repair and even diagnosing the problem can be difficult for the average do-it-yourselfer. Fortunately, the professionals at Best Attic Cleaning have years of experience can quickly recommend the gas furnace repair your system needs.
Common problems include:
- Clogged system / Air Filter. Sometimes the problem with your heating and cooling isn’t with the furnace itself at all. HVAC systems naturally tend to accumulate dust, dander, and other debris which can form blockages and shut down furnace filters. When this happens air flow is cut off, preventing your system from having a significant impact on your property’s temperature. Fortunately, HVAC cleaning services are available from Best Attic Cleaning and can quickly improve your furnace’s performance and increase your home’s energy efficiency and air quality.
- Thermostat Broken. A broken thermostat or a thermostat model that is incompatible with your furnace system can be another cause of system failure or underperformance even when your furnace is working correctly. Installing and calibrating a working model may solve your problem.
- Pilot light out. Pilot lights are responsible for starting your system and igniting the fuel in your gas furnace. They may come in either electronic or non-electronic models and both types can fail with age. Replacing a worn out pilot light is a straightforward furnace repair that can be completed quickly.
- Burners dirty or in need of adjustment. Just like a kitchen burners, the burners in your furnace can become blocked off or closed, preventing fuel from moving or igniting correctly and consistently.
- Incorrect settings. A modern gas furnace is a complicated machine with a number of different components and settings available. There are many possible malfunctions and settings that may fall out of alignment, and only an expert is property trained and prepared to recommend furnace repairs and correct these issues safely.
Don’t ignore furnace issues or risk your own safety and the proper function of your heating system trying to fix them yourself. Trust the experts at Best Attic Cleaning to repair gas furnace issues in your own home and don’t forget to ask about our energy optimization services and in-home evaluations. Call us at (510) 214-5467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss your furnace troubles today.